The great looking Kent Thruster KZ2600 Dual Suspension Mountain Bike emphasizes a full-suspension mountain bike. It is made with a strong aluminum frame that uses a floating beam suspension design.
It has a super suspension fork. The KZ2600 Dual Suspension Mountain Bike comes with the rear derailleur and 21 Speed Shimano Shifters.
The drivetrain finishes up with a strong aluminum wheel set featuring V-shape rim profile and high-flange alloy hubs.Both front and rear wheels have disk breaks for handy stopping. This bicycle is hardy, smart, and built for the long trip.
Kent Thruster KZ2600 Dual Suspension Mountain Bike Features:
- It has 26-inch full suspension aluminum MTB frame.
- 65mm travel Suspension fork.
- Shimano 21 Speed Shifters with Rear Tourney Derailleur.
- It has Front Disc Brake system.
- The rear brake system is Linear Pull Brake.
- Wheel Rims are made with Alloy.
- Bike color is Black.
- Number of Speeds is 21.
- Wheel size is 26 inches.
The Kent Thruster KZ2600 Dual-Suspension Mountain Bike is an average height bicycle. You can also adjust the cycle height as your need.
Assembling is easy and it comes with paper instructions with the package. It takes about an hour to put it all together. To get the best ride, you have to properly adjust the gear shifters.
You May Read:
- Kent Thruster KZ2600 Dual Suspension Mountain Bike is for the money.
- This is good for Amature biker; especially roaming on the road.
- Assembling is very easy.
- This bike is good for light trails.
- The gear ratio is very good and shifting of gear is smooth.
- It is not suitable for professional trails or high-end trails.
- Suspension fork and wheel tires needs need to be improved.
I would recommend this bike for new riders and amateur bikers. This is good but not the best one for trails riding. Rather the Kent Thruster KZ2600 Dual Suspension Mountain Bike is good for road cycling. But if you have a limited budget, you can go for it.