Merax Finiss Mountain Bike
Merax Finiss Mountain Bike with Disc Brakes Reviews:
This awesome Merax Finiss Mountain Bike comes with the following features.
- 26″ Double Wall Aluminum Rims Wheels for Easier Rolling
- Aluminum Mountain Frame is Lightweight Heat Treated
- Disc Brakes: Front and Rear Mechanical Disc Brakes
- Shimano 21-speed Derailleurs and Shifters: 21 Speed Shifter for Reliable Shifting
- Suspension Fork is 80mm
- The 80 mm Suspension Fork Travel system provides Smooth Bumps and Increases Control
|Product Type Name||OUTDOOR_RECREATION_PRODUCT|
|Title||Merax Finiss 26-Inch Aluminum 21 Speed Mountain Bike with Disc Brakes|
Product Description and Instruction:
1. Front wheel assembling is very eazy with quick-release pin. No extra tools is needed for the assembling for front wheel.
2. The pedals should be fully tighten. The left side and right side Pedal threads are different. Each pedal are marked by the L/R signs on the spindle. You have to make sure the pedals are installed in the correct side. While you ride on the bike, the left pedal should be on your left hand and the right pedal on your right hand.
The right side pedal installs clockwise. It has a right-hand thread. The left side pedal has a left-hand thread and it installs counterclockwise.
Using your hands, thread the both pedals into the crank arms as far as you can. Then Fully Tighten them with the wrench.
If the pedals are not fully tightened, it may get loose and damage the threads.
3. Only tuning is required for this bike. Merax Finiss Mountain Bike comes with 85% already assembled. We just need to install front wheel, the pedals, handlebar and air up the tires.
4. Merax Finiss Mountain Bicycle saddle is comparatively narrower than other bike’s saddle. The reason behhind this, A narrow seat is more efficient for Pa