Mongoose Boy’s Legion Mag Bicycle is a freestyle BMX bike. Gyro installed hand breaks allow you to rotate freely 360° of the handlebars. Amazingly pedaling to backward will not stop the bike by Pedals.
The BMX frame is made with Hi-Ten Steel. For the reason, the fork and frame are very firm and always ready for performance.
It offers a single speed riding with a crank size of 170mm. Wheels are manufactured with cast aluminum. The breaks system are pretty good. It uses alloy rear u-brakes, which gives you a secure stop anytime.
Products from Amazon.com
- Price: $11.99Was: $32.99
How all it was begun:
Started in 1974 in a very Southern Golden State garage, Mongoose was born once founder Skip Hess designed the MotoMag One wheel to form BMX bikes stronger with a rad style.
After that, BMX biking transformed from an underground sport to a full-blown sensation. Mongoose’s innovative products constantly progress the sport’s impressive new route.
You May Read:
In the 1980s, the BMX race line was dominated by the Mongoose riders. The organization extended to advance bicycle dreams by pioneering the first stream of full-suspension mountain bike frames.
Mongoose Boy’s Legion Mag Bicycle BMX Features:
- BMX Frame and Fork: manufactured with Hi-Ten steel.
- 40x16T gearing System with 1-piece frame steel.
- Crank size is 170mm, offers simple single-speed riding.
- 360-degree handlebar spins with Cable detangler.
- Cast aluminum mag wheels with sealed bearings will turn heads.
- Alloy rear u-brakes for secure stops.
Comes with 4 freestyle pegs and a 360° brake detangler for unlimited trick potential
Super Simple Assembling:
- Instructions on necessary tuning and maintenance.
- Before going for the race, have a test ride to check the performance and functions.
You can easily manage to install the bike together with the instructions provided. Also, follow the instruction set to adjust the brakes.
The brakes of Mongoose Boy’s Legion Mag Bicycle are already assembled with the bike well enough. Sometimes, it may need a bit tightening and adjustment of the pads.
For assembling the Mongoose Boy’s Legion Mag Bicycle, you need allen wrenches for adjustment of the neck and seat.
|Label||Pacific Cycle, Inc.|
|Manufacturer||Pacific Cycle, Inc.|
|Product Type Name||OUTDOOR_RECREATION_PRODUCT|
|Publisher||Pacific Cycle, Inc.|
|Studio||Pacific Cycle, Inc.|
|Title||Mongoose Boy’s Legion Mag Bicycle 20″ Wheel Freestyle Bike, Orange, One Size|
Products from Amazon.com
- Price: $241.78Was: $359.99
- Price: $129.99
- Price: $117.00Was: $145.05
- Price: $190.21Was: $195.14
- Price: $133.71
- Price: $129.57Was: $159.99
- Price: $277.00Was: $286.18
- Price: $116.69Was: $139.99
- Price: $311.05Was: $320.23