The Shogun KZ2600 Mountain Bike features a dual suspension mountain bike. It is made with the strong aluminum frame that utilizes a floating beam suspension design that is mated to a suspension fork. The KZ2600 features 21 Speed Shimano Shifters and rear derailleur.
Products from Amazon.com
- MTB frame is about 26-inch full suspension of aluminum
- Suspension fork is 65mm travel
- Shimano 21 Speed Shifters with Rear Tourney Derailleur
- It comes with Front Disc Brake/Rear Linear Pull Brake
- Wheel Rims are made with Alloy.
The drivetrain finishes up with a strong aluminum wheel set featuring V-shape rim profile and high-flange alloy hubs. Stopping is handled by disk brakes on the front and rear. This bicycle is rugged, good looking, and built for the long haul.
You May Read: